If you're starting to feel like the run-up to your wedding day is turning into a bit of a marathon don't worry. You're just experiencing what the majority of busy brides-to-be experience.
You're probably trying to hold down a busy job, maybe look after kids, possibly move house AND you've a wedding to plan.
Fitness and good health are always important but at this potentially stressful time, it's more important than ever to look after yourself and keep in tip top shape for the big day ahead. Exercise relieves stress, helps to keep your immune system strong and of course, will make you look your very toned best.
The Best Health & Fitness Apps
If you're travelling a lot, haven't much time to go to the gym or don't want to spend precious wedding pennies on personal training fees, then a health and fitness app is a great option.
I've looked through a load of the fitness apps available and the following five caught my eye. They'll help you to tone up, lose weight, increase your strength and endurance (what all brides to be need right?) and will motivate you. Best of all, they are like having a personal trainer in your pocket all the time, encouraging you on.
Check These Fitness Apps
- Nike Training Club Designed especially for women, this app will help you to tone, shape up and realise your full potential. Download from the app store free.
- Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker. If you're trying to lose a few pounds, this free app will help you keep on top of your target weight and motivate you not to eat that chocolate!
- Pedometer Free GPS+ Keeping an eye on the number of steps you walk every day? Wondering how far you actually go when you walk the dog? Download this free app and you can check at the end of the day or after every outing just how far you've gone and how many calories you've burnt.
- Pocket Yoga. A very well reviewed app and a voiceover talks you through the poses!
- Daily Arm Workouts. Your arms are going to be on show in your wedding dress, so you need to make sure they are toned and trim. This daily workout talks you through and gets results!
Are there any fitness apps you'd particularly recommend? Any health and fitness tips you'd like to share with other brides to be? We'd love to hear about them.
Photo credit. Top image via Macs London Magazine.